Redbox TV For PC is an online streaming platform developed to help you watch free TV channels anywhere and whenever you want to. Unlike most streaming Apps, Redbox is totally free for all its users and charges no monthly subscription fee. The app comes with various categories which include movies, sports, news, kids and discoveries. With over 1,000 channels available from over 17 countries including the UK, US, and Canada, entertainment has never gotten better than this.
It gets even better, Redbox TV is a completely open source, you don’t need to buy the package, all you have to do is find a trusted source online and download on your device. Install and start watching.Depending on your device, installing Redbox TV isn’t as straight forward as other apps. However, we’ve covered the procedure on how to download for Android users and Firestick as well. After following our guides to install on their Android and Firestick device, most users are asking for more. We’ve got a lot of messages and comments enquiring if the Redbox TV is available for download on PC devices.
Obviously, watching on TV is a million times more satisfactory than watching on your small smartphone. This comes as an alternative to those who love to stream videos on a bigger screen or who don’t have the firestick TV. Fortunately, the Redbox TV app is available for download on PC and this guide is engineered to help you with the process much like what we have done for Android and firestick users.
Redbox TV For PC Windows (2019)
On Firestick, there were added features such as the ability to watch videos in over 20 languages. On PC we expect it to be even better than the Android version. Before we go further, we will like to inform you that there is no official version from Redbox TV for PC. The app was originally developed for Android users but have seen it work successfully on Firestick TV there’s no reason why we can’t add a little tweak to see it come live on our PC Windows device.
However, to do that, you will first have to get an Android emulator on your PC. With the help of an android emulator, you can successfully use the Redbox TV app on your Windows PC. Getting an android emulator is a piece of cake, there are a whole lot of them on you can easily download. Emulators like Bluestack, Nox, and Andy. Both are compatible with both MAC and Windows PC but Nox is more compatible with windows.
Nox emulators are for gamers who want to emulate their favorite android game on Pc. However, this app can still run apps outside the gaming world as long as it is correctly installed.
How To Download Nox Emulator
- Go to your browser and input the following URL: https://www.bignox.com/ to download the Nox emulator on your Windows PC.
- Click on Go and you will automatically redirect to the download page.
- Start downloading and wait for few minutes for this process to complete.
- Depending on the windows version you’re using, you can either launch immediately or go to download and open the folder to run as windows administrator.
- Click on “Run” and the emulator will start installing. This may take some minutes so you will have to exercise little patience.
- After successfully installing, add its shortcut to your home screen if it doesn’t appear there. So you will be able to instantly launch your file whenever you want to.
Now, that you have gotten the Emulator, the next process is to download the Redbox TV app. Since it isn’t available on the Google play store, due to third party policy issues, you will have to download from different sources online. However, this can mean getting an untrusted or virus-laden version which can harm your device or even prevent other software from running.
To save you the stress, we will provide you our unique URL to a trusted source where you will instantly download.
Download Redbox TV For PC Windows
- Open your browser, copy and paste this Redbox TV APK link to the address bar and click on “Go”
- You will redirect to another page from where your download will start automatically.
- The download process may take some minutes and upon successful download, you can exit your browser.
Note: since it is an Android file, you can’t launch the app immediately even though the file will be on the download. If you try launching it, you will get a response like “Windows doesn’t run this program” this is why you need an emulator in the first place.
Now that you have your Nox emulator and Red Box TV app on your device, the next process is to install it on Nox emulator.
Install Redbox TV On PC Using Nox Player
- On Nox, you will find inbuilt Google play store. However, this is completely useless since Redbox TV app is not on play store. For apps on play store, no need to download from external source, just download direct on Nox player and it will also install there.
- First, you have to go to Nox setting and turn Root mode on to enable sharing files between your computer and Nox
- Since you already have Redbox TV app, go to “Downloads” on your PC and locate the folder. Drag and drop on Nox and click the file to start installing.
- Click on Done and you’re ready to watch your favorite channels on Redbox TV.
This installation process on Nox works well for other APK as well. You can also use the Nox system to play your favorite Android games this won’t stop Redbox TV app from running.